At RiverFly Farms, We dream of a world fed organic food by local, artisan farmers.
We believe the health of a society is a reflection of its communities and the communities a reflection of its families.
We believe the health of our society is directly related to its ability to feed itself healthy, sustaining food.
Because of these beliefs we are committed to producing only the finest of foods, considering not only ourselves and our community, but also those that will follow us.
We Aim to:
- Be a vital organ in the local food economy.
- Be a standard for small farms in this country and beyond.
- Raise and grow diverse foods year-round.
- Maintain and encourage ecological diversity on our farm.
- Emphasize beauty as we believe farming is part science and part art.
- Have research be a part of our farm's culture as we strive to provide and improve upon existing farming systems.
- Educate and inform others about the importance of a strong local food economy.