Where to find us
Every Thursday from May through October we will be a vendor at the Greene Street Market at Nativity on the corner of Greene Street and Eustis Avenue in the lovely Downtown Huntsville. This year we will be selling Morgan's Homemade Granola along with homemade sweet and savory breads. We will also be selling our nutrient dense microgreens.
what you will find
A favorite at the market in 2015, we are going to be offering Morgan's Homemade Granola again this year. Packed with fiber and low in sugar, this is a snack that everyone in your family will love.
The ingredients are Oats, Pecans, Honey, Coconut Oil, Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Salt.
- In Yogurt
- With Milk
- In Ice Cream (Taylor's Favorite!)
- As a topping for cakes and pies
- With Fruit
- By the Handful!
We are proud and excited to share the wonderful benefits of microgreens with the Greene Street Market Community this year. Microgreens gained popularity in the mid 2000's especially with chefs. They are extremely delicate, but full of flavor and packed with nutrients.
So what are they?
- Microgreens are plants that have been harvested for consumption between 10-21 days, long before they mature. Often they only have one set of 'true' leaves when harvested.
- There are many different varieties of Microgreens. Some that we will have at Market this year include
- Yellow Pea
- Asian Mix - A combo of Pac Choi, Red Mustard, Mizuna
Why eat them?
- They are extremely nutrient dense. Recent studies have backed this claim up. Research done by Qin Wang of The University of Maryland in 2012 discovered that microgreens contain 4 to 40 times more nutrients than their mature counterparts.
- They taste good! Do not let their size fool you. The flavor that accompanies a handful of microgreens is sure to not disappoint.
- They are easy to use. Add a quick nutrient and flavor burst to:
The options are endless!